Counter Tools invites applications for a Project Director starting December 2019. Applications are due by November 15, 2019.
Our Project Directors provide timely and high quality project management, training, and technical assistance to our client-partners working to advance place-based public health. Their national or multi-regional perspective and expertise strengthens Counter Tools’ position as a trusted thought leader in, and advances the field of, healthy communities.
If you have…
- Experience in public policy, communications, grassroots organizing, or urban planning, with a focus on health;
- Experience in place-based consultative storytelling and data analyses
- Experience in tobacco control and prevention;
- Strong project management skills managing complex, multifaceted projects resulting in measurable successes and program growth;
- Assertive and concise verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to detail; and
- Strong writing skills
…we want to hear from you!
Location: This can be a remote position. This position will require travel to partner-states as needed, as well as the Counter Tools offices in Carrboro, NC (or a nearby venue selected by leadership) at least twice a year. Remote employees must provide internet, phone, and an appropriate place to work while in remote location of choice.
Salary: Range $50,000-$55,000, including health, dental, vision insurance, and 401K plan.
Download the pdf: October 2019 Job Announcement – Project Director Position
To apply for the position, please send your CV or resume, a letter expressing your interest, and a 1-3-page writing sample to Beth Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are due by 5:00pm Eastern Friday, November 15, 2019.
We strongly encourage applications from diverse individuals, including but not limited to diversity in such characteristics as race/ethnicity, color, national origin, age, socioeconomic background, religion, creed, veteran’s status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation and disability. Counter Tools is an Equal Opportunity Employer.