Despite public health concerns about the prevalence of e-cigarette use – especially among youth and young adults – the U.S. e-cigarette market continues to thrive. Addressing this rapidly changing market requires coordinated and evidence-based policy at local, state, and federal levels. This webinar features experts in public health law, policy, and advocacy who will describe the latest on e-cigarette products and regulation, including federal regulatory developments.
Presenters will also review key updates in the 2022 version of the Policy Playbook for E-cigarettes, created by the University of North Carolina’s Vaping Prevention Resource and the Public Health Law Center; provide examples of recent local e-cigarette policies in four jurisdictions; and present a wealth of educational and advocacy resources on e-cigarettes.
Thursday, March 31 at 11am CET / 12pm EDT
- Meredith Berkman, Parents Against Vaping e-cigarettes (PAVe)
- Kurt Ribisl, PhD, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Steph Trilling, MSW, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Julie Amajuoyi, J.D. MTS, Public Health Law Center
- Kyra Hill, J.D., Public Health Law Center
Kerry Cork, J.D., M.A., Public Health Law Center